Re: Hard Top?

To: "Douglas Gaither" <gaither@ix21.ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: Re: Hard Top?
From: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 97 09:40:50 -0400
Doug, I have had a hard top for my Midget since about the time I had the
first (~78). I got it from a MG dealer!! in Denver. it is a SnugTop.
SnugTop is still in business but I do not know if they make tops for MG's
anymore, but they do for M****a's. You can find some dealers on the Web.
SnugTop has a Web page that says it will be up and running by November 1,
1996??  It is lined and insulated and has lasted a long time. it fits
well and looks great. I especially like having glass in the window in
cold weather. I left it black as that is the same as the soft top.

Lary Macy
78 Midget