re: Hard Top?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: re: Hard Top?
From: skillman@clark.net (Robert Skillman)
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 1997 08:52:11 -0400
I have a factory hard top for my MGC and like it.  I find it takes less
time to put on or remove the hard top than it does to put up or take down
the hood.  I have the grey frame folding hood which is a pain.  I normaly
keep the hood folded- I would remove it completely for more storage but
it's nice to have in case a nice day turns bad.  The factory hardtop also
gives more headroom and makes the cockpit brighter and seem roomier.  Mine
has the fiberglass interior in a kind of waffle like pattern.  I find its
about as quiet as a BGT I owned (no overdrive in the BGT may explain the
noise being same or more than MGC with hardtop).

Bob Skillman 47TC 59 MGA 68MGC(back on road as soon as new brake servos are
installed)