Re: Hard Top?

To: boballen@sky.net
Subject: Re: Hard Top?
From: larryhoy@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 15:57:53 EDT
Hey Doug I have to ditto what Bob says here.  I looked around for a long
time to find a hardtop, now that I have one I don't use it often,
certainly not enough to justify having the top.  Most of the time I have
no top at all on the car, if I have anything of value I put it in the
trunk.

Cheers,
Larry Hoy
1969 MGB Roadster
1987 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas
1976 MGB Parting out

On Fri, 25 Apr 1997 08:14:31 -0500 Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
writes:

>I had a Midget for several years and it came with a hardtop. The hardtop
>spent almost its entire life being moved around to different corners of
>the basement. It just didn't seem worth the hassle of
installing/deinstalling.