Re: V8 A-Arm Bushings

To: borisri@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: V8 A-Arm Bushings
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 11:48:06 EDT
You don't say what model car you are installing these on, but the
bushings should fit snugly on the "wishbone bolts."  The same is true for
the standard rubber bushing-- there shouldn't have to be significant
compression.  Maybe you have a different size because of the car-- is it
a Midget?

I recently installed the V8 bushings on my TD and the bushings fit close
without binding.

I would avoid the polyurethane bushing unless you intend to race the car.
 A previous thread on this topic indicated that the ride would be too
harsh for street use.

David Littlefield
Houston, TX