Re[2]: V8 A-Arm Bushings

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re[2]: V8 A-Arm Bushings
From: "Thomas James Pokrefke, III" <pokrefke@ocean.st.usm.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 17:13:07 -0500
I have the polyurethane bushings on the front of my B.  I have the A-arm
bushes and the trunnion bushes.

I was not at all surprised to find out that they were not that different
from the old, cracked rubber bushes they replaced.  Hell, $10 in parts
is not going to make your B handle like a Lotus.  For that matter, nor
will $550 in Spax Shocks.

Just my humble opinion, YMMV.

Thomas James Pokrefke, III
1970 MGB