Re: V8 A-Arm Bushings

To: paul.hunt1@virgin.net
Subject: Re: V8 A-Arm Bushings
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 17:59:46 EDT
And I sent a set back, based upon this advice.  The polyurethane ones I
received from Moss were *very* stiff, so the comments others were making
about them being too harsh made sense to me at the time.  However, I have
no personal experience with them installed in a car.  Given the response
I got to my query, the MGB V8 sounded like a better way to go, so that's
what I put in my TD.

I've never seen a "nylatron" bushing (or anything else), so I don't know
what that would look like.

Anyone else out there want to elaborate?

David Littlefield
Houston, TX