Re: LBC week, leaf springs

To: barneymg@juno.com, DavidAndMichelleS@msn.com
Subject: Re: LBC week, leaf springs
From: BDurgin1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 11:29:58 -0400 (EDT)
I recently replaced my stock 6 leaf setup with the 7 leaf set for the GT.
 This was one of the hardest jobs I've had to do by myself...just have a lot
of patience in lining everything up.  I found it easier in the end to slowly
compress the spring with the floor jack and gently tap the U-bolts into
place.

The biggest problem I had was that the springs were so tight the car had a
tendency to lift off the jack stands when I tried to compress the springs.
 Very frustrating...not quite as bad as that windscreen replacement a couple
of years back...

Bruce Durgin
64 B