Re: LBC week, leaf springs

To: DavidAndMichelleS@msn.com
Subject: Re: LBC week, leaf springs
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 08:55:54 EDT
David-
        When you said you were going to replace your leaf springs "soon",
back up about a week.  Get a can of WD40, or other suitable penetrating
spray and spray the bejesus out of all the nuts, bushings, and anything
else threaded back there.  Do this two or three times before the actual
removal day and you will be glad you did.  By saving all that time, you
can take Michelle out to dinner.

Larry Dickstein
bugide@juno.com