Re: Computer shit

To: tboicey@brit.ca, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Computer shit
From: MLishego@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 1997 00:02:01 -0400 (EDT)
Trevor,
I see your point, and I can't complain about most computerized equipment.
 The computer the runs the ABS on my S-10 is great, and I was able to add a
performance chip to the computer to get better gas mileage.  However, it
seems to lose something in translation.  Yes, I got the good horsepower, but
the excitement was gone knowing that someone else with a couple of bucks
could do the same thing.  With my MG, there's no telling what combination of
this and that add-on or modification could do.  I guess I'm saying that there
are more choices with the old-style car.  Trust me, I'll be the first to
praise fuel-injection systems.  Many a day, the Turismo started cold, stalled
and acted funny, while the S-10 performs much better in similar situations.
 Computers do have their place in automotives, but it is a change from the
norm...I guess someday I'll be used to 'em!
~Mike