Re: locks

To: Ken Roach <ken.roach@sk.sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: locks
From: Bob De Weese <bearlock@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 07:56:18 -0400
Ken Roach wrote:

> On Mon, 09 Jun 1997 17:29:41 -0400, you wrote:
>
> >Unfortunately, the glove box takes a seperate (third) key.  I haven't
> >been able to come up with a blank to fit it yet, (haven't tried very
> >hard).  Anybody got'ny suggestions?
> >
> Mine is an ILCO 62FT.
>
> Ken Roach
> '74 B

Thanks Ken.  I'll try it.  That sure beats pulling the lock out, putting
it in my truck, (the Devil's Triangle of lock parts), taking it to my
distributor, and trying blank, after blank, after....

Bobby
--
                                       Bob De Weese
                             Certified Professional Locksmith

*  "The secret to effective communication is knowing what to say, *
*   how to say it, and whom to say it to."                        *