Re: Flushing Steering Rack

To: Matt Liggett <mliggett@bluemarble.net>, MG Mavens <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Flushing Steering Rack
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 16:49:37 -0500
I second that.  I use CRC Brake Clean on just about
everything but a steak dinner now days.  Get the red can
opposed to the green one.  That stuff works better as
a parts cleaner than any brand of carb cleaner on the
market in my opinion.  About as expensive.  But the
fumes are about twice as nasty.  Use lots of ventilation,
not inhalation.  ;*

--
Jay Quinn - Systems Engineer
jpquinn@cyberramp.net