Re: Scumbags

To: Mark Moburg <markmoburg@mindspring.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Scumbags
From: "Lishego, Michael" <MIKESL@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 20:42:13 EST
I have my  '91 S-10 wired with a remote switch in the glove box that
shuts off the power to my TBI.  Without turning the switch on, you go
no where.  I'm trying to do the same to my 'B with out running a
starter kill switch, but I haven't started yet.  I once saw an item
that clamped on to a rubber brake hose that enabled you to "lock" the
brakes by pulling a lever and exerting force onto the hose, which in
turn, pushed fluid into your cylinders.  I have one that may soon
someday be "engineered" into my 'B to keep people from towing or
pushing it away.  You best bet is to be devilish-run a switch to
something that might be impossible to discover and hide the switch in
the boot, under a seat, etc...
~Mike