Re: Scumbags

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Subject: Re: Scumbags
From: Aron Travis <atravis@spacey.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 13:20:09 -0700
Paul Hunt wrote:

> Question is, how do I best protect the car?

.357 Magnum shell casings scattered on the dash (really!).

Also my insurance agent said the best security devices (auto) are
owner created. I posted a longish email on what I've done to another
list awhile back, I'll find it and forward it.

-Aron Travis-
"always in a automotive frenzy"

P.S. A guy I went to high school with was in the process of ripping a
stereo out of a Porche when the owner tapped him on the head with a
iron pipe. Left a good dent, I don't pity him one bit.