wire wheels #%^* !!!

To: MGS@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: wire wheels #%^* !!!
From: john.kahoon@pcohio.com (John Kahoon)
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 06:47:00 -0500
 Hi Listers,
  I think I found out what the DPO was talking about when I bought the
 car.....something about a bent spindle. All the wheels came off just
 fine except the right front, HHmmm. I've put a gear puller on it and it
 won't budge. I'm pretty much going to write off the wheel, but I need
 to get it off so I can put on new rotor and bearings. Antbody have any
 suggestions, please ?  I'm fresh out of grenades ( used it on seized up
 #2 piston )

 John Kahoon
 71 Midget
---
 þ SLMR 2.1a þ john.kahoon@pcohio.com

 _ _
|_|_| PC-OHIO Interactive * 216-381-3320 * telnet://bbs.pcohio.net
|_|_| Combining The Best BBS & The Web at http://www.pcohio.com