Re: Degrees Advanced?

To: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Subject: Re: Degrees Advanced?
From: "Christopher M. Delling" <cdelling@ic.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 06:45:56 -0400
Robert Allen wrote:

I have yet to hear anyone say "I just bought a brand new
distributor, threw out the analog guts, and installed a 'bug-zapper
1000' computer igniton module and now the car runs great!"

Well, let me be the first.  Just bought a brand spanking new, Lucas 45D4
dizzy with european (read hotter) advance curve.  Promptly pulled the
brand new points and condenser, and installed my Crane E.I. components.
I like the decreased maintenance, and hell I already had the damn thing.
Got the points and condenser in the trunk though.  BTW - running 35°
advance too!

Regards,

Chris Delling