Re: Midget Jack Locations

To: boballen@sky.net
Subject: Re: Midget Jack Locations
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry J. Dickstein)
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 1997 12:09:33 EDT
If you are as afraid of being mashed as I am, then you can place your
temporarily out of work tires and wheels under there w/ you.  If all goes
badly, then the tires can help support the car.  Actually, it's kind of
peaceful under there until a big glob of oil hits you squarely in the
eye.
Larry Dickstein
bugide@juno.com