Tire Removal - is it possible

To: MG <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Tire Removal - is it possible
From: Adrian Jones <AdrianJones@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 1997 13:55:48 -0400
Hi folks,

Well, I went outside yesterday and the poor Midget has another
flat tire.

I was about to start the trek down to the nearest garage when
a thought struck me!  Doh!

Is it possible to get the tire off, fix/ replace the inner tube and repla=
ce
the tire on my own?  Of course I would need to get a set of tire
irons (do they still sell those things) but it would be worth it.
You wouldn't believe how many flat tires I've had on these
wire wheels.  It looks like the valve has gone this time.
Besides I'm planning on repainting all the wheels and if I could get
the tires off the rims I could do a better job.

What do you think?   Is it a real pain in the butt?

Much appreciate any thoughts,   Adrian