Re: Physics quiz (was: The old hotfoot routine - reply)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Physics quiz (was: The old hotfoot routine - reply)
From: Kelvin Dodd <kdodd@West.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 16:55:44 -0700
Matt:
        I have installed a TR7 AC blower assembly into the MGB heater
box.  The front plate of the box must be cut for the larger diameter
blade and motor, so the installation is not! reversible. Care must be
taken as the blades are a tight fit.  Because of the screwed up airflow
the fan is much noisier than original.  The increase in airflow is
impressive, but the blower sounds like a F14 taking off.  During
Colorado winters the increase in defrost and heating effectiveness
offset the noise problems.

Any other ideas?  Anyone tried the upgraded fan blade?

Kelvin.