Re: Ray Gibbons

To: miker15@juno.com
Subject: Re: Ray Gibbons
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 22:41:16 -0400 (EDT)

<< I never met Ray but his posts to this list and the testimonials I have
 heard from others who knew him well pay great homage to a man obviously
 in touch with himself, life and his passion for bits of aging British
 steel - I will miss him >>

I believe I missed the original post concerning Ray.  Very sorry to hear the
bad news, could someone please send me the original posting?  Or repost it
for the few that didn't recieve it?  Since a lot of us only know people on
this list by their e-mail names, maybe this could be included.

Thanks,

Scott