Re: Ray Gibbons

To: "ROBERT G. HOWARD" <mgbob@juno.com>, <gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu>
Subject: Re: Ray Gibbons
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 07:43:43 -0400
>   What can we do and what are we doing to cope with the "aging hobby"
> phenomenon?  At the CT MG show, we have a coloring contest for
> youngsters, but that's all for entertainment of little ones.  Some people
> invite kids to sit in the driver seat to try out cars for future use;
> others glare at the kids.

I don't know but I know of quite a few teenagers who are interested in the
LBC hobby/sport...so I don't think that you have to do anything.  If a kid
likes a car he'll get interested in things to do with that car, but if he
hates the car you can't  change his mind.  I don't know but I am 15, and no
one had to do anything to get me interested in this hobby...I just had to
take a drive in my uncles Healey and I was hooked, but he didn't pressure
me or persuade me to become involved.