The calling

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: The calling
From: "Mirams" <mirams@alphalink.com.au>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 21:32:33 +1000
I, like Jason am 22 years old tend to agree that the world may end up just
as Rick described however I operate on the theory that it's taken 100 years
for cars to develop to their current state and therefore will take 100
years+ to undo. (A load of crap, I know, but just try and argue :) This
gives me until I'm 122  before I have to sell the Midget. However before
then, I will have bought a large farm in the middle of the nowhere, laid
down a race track, and distributed invitations to all LBC owners to join me
and enjoy their hobby. That would make quite a sight!!!!!!!!! and some
noise too.........

Steve Mirams
69 Midget
Melbourne, Australia