Re: The Calling

To: gkirk@e2.empirenet.com
Subject: Re: The Calling
From: "DWADE REINSCH" <dreinsch@tenet.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 07:16:32 -0700
Let me agree with Greg and add my .02 worth.  I believe, no matter how
much electric car/alternative fuel research is done, that we will
continue to use gasoline as our primary fuel until it is *completely*
gone.  Most of us will refuse to change our fuel because of the range,
power, and convience of gas.  I have this vision of one day, car by car,
*everyone* running out of gas and the cars slowly rolling to a stop and
everyman getting out, start walking to his destination, and saying "Now
where is that bus when you need it?"

Dwade