Re: automated gas pump (no LBC )

To: patrick bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Subject: Re: automated gas pump (no LBC )
From: bernzo@ix.netcom.com (Dave Bernier)
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 1997 09:29:26 -0400
snip
>Somewhere in the deep recesses of my feeble memory I remember
>going to the local SERVICE station and getting the gas put in
>automatically without getting my hands dirty.

snip

>yup a
>human being that did all this amazing hi-tech stuff!

snip

Mr. Bailey,

Gotta move to the "Garden State". State law prohibits self serve. We have
lower gas prices than the self serve in the surrounding states (PA & NY).

I still occasionally get my hands dirty though, because half the time the
attendent has problems filling the BGT because it has no place for the
nozzel to 'catch'. They really hate standing there holding the damn thing
waiting for it to fill.

Gotta love the government, protecting all us drivers from those nasty gas
fumes and dirty hands. Maybe they don't want all that high insurance rate
money to smell.

Dave
74MGBGT (fill it up, please!)