Re: New MGs and Minis in America?

To: David Knowles <dknowles@uk.b-r.com>
Subject: Re: New MGs and Minis in America?
From: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 06:45:40 -0400
Ok with all this talk about Mopar buy Austin Rover group from BMW, why
don't we the enthusiast buy it?  I am sure with everyone on the lists,
combined with everyone from the major clubs we could all pitch in and get
enough money for the purchase of the MG, Austin Healey, and Triumph name.
Once we own the names, we can start rolling out our own MGs...with the
slogan "designed by enthusiasts for enthusiasts...MG"

Just a thought.

Kai
Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net @ 1966 MGB -- http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg

Dialogue Internet -- Intelligent Internet Solutions

Free Citizen Ship to the KMR (Kai's Military Republic), Passport included.