Re: New MGs and Minis in America?

To: "MLishego@aol.com" <MLishego@aol.com>
Subject: Re: New MGs and Minis in America?
From: David Knowles <dknowles@uk.b-r.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 17:33:00 +0100
Did you know (useless info time) that the bodies of the Prowler and the
MGF are both the responsibility of the same company (Mayflower)?
 ----------
From: MLishego@aol.com
To: mowogmg@pil.net; TATERRY@aol.com
Cc: dknowles@uk.b-r.com; smrm@coastalnet.com; mgs@autox.team.net
Date: 13 August 1997 16:15

In a message dated 97-08-13 09:25:14 EDT, mowogmg@pil.net (Kai Radicke)
writes:

> The prowler is an ugly car.   What we need is a Supercharged MG, similar to
>  the MGA or MGB, but with a little more Aerodynamic work...and a cool
> interior.

I don't think the prowler is ugly.  I do think that if Chrysler designed
a MG
on the Eagle Talon platform, and fitted it with a magnum V-8 or V-10,
I'd
have to buy it!  Until then, I'll dream and drool...
~Mike Lishego