Re: Transmission, Blue TRV instead of Gaskets?

To: MLishego@aol.com, jpquinn@cyberramp.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Transmission, Blue TRV instead of Gaskets?
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 12:59:05 -0500
Well I did when I worked one summer at a zoo.  The Lions and tigers were
behind double reinforced fencing which was a feeding/holding area away from
the public.  It was fun getting right up next to them, teasing them and
spraying them in the face with a water hose... until one grabbed a small
duck walking next to me through a small space under the fencing.  Yikes!

Ducks, lions and tigers don't make very good gasket material either.