Re: [NC] re: Junk Mail

To: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Subject: Re: [NC] re: Junk Mail
From: Carol <car@texas.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 11:15:05 -0500
Roland...

After all the private mail I received, and being somewhat logical and
analytical by profession and by nature, this is the scenario I came up with.

I only offered an opinion based on my observations. I wasn't trying to
prove a mathematical theory.

I don't know what you mean by "tons" but I'm getting from 5-15
get-rich-quick e-mails a day. Sure I get some other things, but this MLM
stuff drives me NUTS!!

Certainly I can live with the situation. I was just attempting to ascertain
from whence these spammers got my e-mail address...

Later...

Carol