Re: [NC] re: Junk Mail

To: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>, car@texas.net (Carol)
Subject: Re: [NC] re: Junk Mail
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 13:26:07 -0500
They wouldn't keep doing it and in increasing numbers if there wasn't the
occational byte from the sucker that those emails are intended, which makes
the profit and spamming worth while.  Sad.

Yes, it's a pain. There are products that you can buy that will block the
Spam.

Q  -  Who's not spam free but has a delete key instead.

--
Jay Quinn - Systems Engineer
jpquinn@cyberramp.net