RE: 4WD MGBs and Messerschmidts, et al

To: "'Michael P. Ohleger'" <mikeoh@gte.net>, MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: 4WD MGBs and Messerschmidts, et al
From: "Randy Rees (Volt Computer)" <a-rrees@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 17:08:29 -0700
I got shunned in the Nash/Hudson Metropolitan scene when I was 16, it
was my first car and I loved it dearly but wanted to put wider wheels
and rims and dual SU's and maybe a MGB engine in it. Hell I was only 16
and was just doing what any 16 year old boy would do with his car.
Luckily I stayed with it, grew up and bought a MGB, left the Metro stock
and am now hotrodding another MGB, does this make me any more or less of
an enthusiast, I think not, does it make me any more or less mature than
the next enthusiast, I think not. Let everyone have their dreams and
opinions and what ifs, and enjoy some of the bizarre notions some of us
on the list come up with. As for the off the topic subjects , its kind
of like having a party, not everyone will talk about the same thing, but
everyone sure had fun. Lets have fun with this list, everything that
goes off subject eventually goes away, except maybe the cat thread.