Re: How much oil in carburetter dampers?

To: doug russell <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Subject: Re: How much oil in carburetter dampers?
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 12:49:40 -0500
doug russell wrote:

> Now, any comments on what should be used (please, I've already heard how some
> of you no longer use cat urine cause it's too hard to beat it out of the cat
> without getting scratched)?

You're supposed to beat it out of them? Well I'll be damned. When I had SUs in
the 'C' I would just duct tape them to the under side of the bonnet. The little
ones fit nicely up into the "Purr Buldge."
--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
"An expert is nothing more than an ordinary person away from home."