Re: '69 MGB value for Insurance purposes?

To: BDurgin1@aol.com
Subject: Re: '69 MGB value for Insurance purposes?
From: britcars@juno.com (Lawrence J Alexander)
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 12:39:18 EDT
Bruce....

Don't you want the values of our cars to go up?

If it costs over $12,000 to restore one from the ground up (and it does;
my own GT has over $10,000 in parts and sublet labor in it, so if you
counted my time it would ........scare me to even think of a total!) why
should the finished product not be worth somewhere close to the amount
invested? If my car is ever totalled in a collision, I'd like to think
I'd be able to get somewhere near my investment back from the insurance
company!

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center