Re: MGC Motors

To: boballen@sky.net
Subject: Re: MGC Motors
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 08:14:37 EDT
Hi Bob,
  Here's the equivalent instruction from the TD manual:
  "Remove the unit by lifting it forward and upward, taking care to
disengage the steady link from its bracket."
  One wonders how he would lift the unit in a direction other than
upward, but they seem to want to  make this clear.  Photo shows the rope
sling used to lift engine.
Bob