Re: The truth about wire wheels

To: RJohn50603@aol.com
Subject: Re: The truth about wire wheels
From: terry bettinger <tbett@tir.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 22:49:48 -0400
Mike, I am sure you enjoy your wires but they are time consuming to
clean, true up, and I have had problems with flat tubes. Just read the
posts on how hard it is to find a source to rim and balance new tires. I
have logged 6,800 miles sense March. I like to drive my investment. At
the last car show I talked to a fellow who only put his wires on to
drive to this show. I will stop because I respect your opinion and wish
you continued luck with your wires.(I really like the looks of wires
better than my Limited Editions)
Terry
78 MGB
79 MGB