Re: wire wheel balancing

To: john.kahoon@pcohio.com (John Kahoon), MGS@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: wire wheel balancing
From: Carol <car@texas.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 11:24:54 -0500
Again, an alternative to traditional spin balancing and to bubble balancing
is high-speed balancing of the wheel on the axle it will be "living on."
The shop I used (Southwest Brake) has a clientele of mostly trucks and
semi's. If the wheels had needed weights, the cost would have been $15 a
wheel.=20

IMO, that's a better balancing job and will use them in the future for my
daily driver (non-LBC), too.

My .02

Carol