Re: enthusiasts?

To: dresden@star.net
Subject: Re: enthusiasts?
From: barneymg@juno.com (Barney Gaylord)
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 20:21:22 EDT
On Sat, 20 Sep 1997 17:55:10 -0500 dresden@star.net writes:

OK, here's a new useless thread idea...who's done the longest trip in a
BL/BMC made car?

Well you asked.  Maybe I can save some people some time here.  I just did
a trip to Alaska this summer along with several other LBCs.  19,000 miles
in eight weeks.  Yeah, I did sort of take the long way around, was in San
Antonio, Texas, a few times in the process.

I'm sure this is not the longest trip of record.  One of the other cars
with us on this trip was a Morgan 4/4 that had gone around the world
several years earlier.  If you're curious, contact John and Gladys
McNaughton at MOGGER@aol.com.

Barney Gaylord -- 1958 MGA with an attitude
Naperville, Illinois