Re: Enlightening Flywheels

To: boballen@sky.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Enlightening Flywheels
From: Teacher122@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 22:01:34 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-09-20 16:36:44 EDT, boballen@sky.net writes:

<<
 NOW BACK TO THE ORIGINAL QUESTION:
 1.) Do any of you folks have a loose flywheel laying around?
 2.) What car it is from, how much does it weigh?
 3.) What does the surface look like on the front side?
 4.) Has it been machined out to give a dished surface or is it flat?

Bob,

As I am currently putting my 79B engine back together, 1.) Yes 2.) 1979 B
3.)engine side flat, clutch side flat with a machined groove, 4) flat.  You
forgot 5,) 22 lbs.  You can send my prize money anytime!  OBTW my dog was
sure glad that you had the quiz since I remembered to feed him while I was
 out in the garage.

Tom Green
1979 MGB