Re: Enlightening Flywheels

To: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Subject: Re: Enlightening Flywheels
From: John Steczkowski <stecz@pswtech.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 20:12:53 -0500
I used to have an RX-7 (autocross-prepped '83) that had a lightened
flywheel, it saw 9-10k rpm often and I never had a problem. My
seat-of-the-pants-o-meter said that it helped acceleration and the
engine felt "livelier". I highly reocmmend it. When I do the clutch on
my MGB, I'd love to put a light flywheel in it...

--
John Steczkowski
PSW Technologies, Inc.