76 MG-B

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 76 MG-B
From: HGlenBetts@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 22:07:06 -0400 (EDT)
A special thank you to everyone on both the digest lists that replied to my
questions or submitted something for someone else that I was able to gleen.

On Sunday I had my first lbc religous experience. Yes! after 'bustin' the
clutch loose, and re-re-assembling my Z-S carb (correctly this time) I
started the Bracken Beast (what a gross color) and drove it down the road.
Top down (frame down, no top)

This slightly rusty/chewed up interior auto had sat in a barn since 1984..

I parked it in the lot at my office, a block off Main Street, which just
happened to be closed off for a CAR SHOW ;-)  . Drive it around town a few
times and even turned some heads ( the exaust is a little rough).

It was almost better then sex (can't stop when you know you should, the
brakes still need work)

Thanks again

Glen

in sunny Milford, MI

76 MG-B ( got to drive it before first snow) :-)))