Re: how about a real V8!

To: "S. L. Hower" <howersl@mailexcite.com>
Subject: Re: how about a real V8!
From: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 17:17:01 -0700
S. L. Hower wrote:

> I dont remember a 350, but here's one with a
> 454:
>
>   http://www.ultranet.com/~4british/hotmg.gif
>
> I wonder if the boot holds an auxiliary fuel tank.
>
> --Scott

My God.  That car would be so fast, it would be pointless.  I've driven trucks
with
454's, and you can hardly hold it on the road!  I hope the owner has lead
sheets
welded to the inside of each body panel to keep the car on the ground!
Why would you want to display your engine power, as per the front license
plate?  If
I had that car no one would know what it had under the hood until the light
turned
green!  I drool, thinking of the possiblities...
--
Michael S. Lishego
St. Andrews Presbyterian College