Re: how about a real V8!

To: mil76@juno.com
Subject: Re: how about a real V8!
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 08:52:47 EDT
 A few of us from the CT club went to some cruise nights last year.  We
were a little apprehensive, but the evenings turned out to be a real
hoot.  The guys with DAs turned out to be as interested with our
miniscule engines as we were fascinated with the craftmanship they
demonstrated. They may swill beer and be unshaven, but they don't spill
it on your car or let belt buckles within a foot of your fenders.
Bob