Re: how about a real V8!

To: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Subject: Re: how about a real V8!
From: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 17:56:05 -0400
>> >  "If you're stupid, you'll have to pay for it"
>
>Speaking of stupid, has anyone thought about putting a Chevy 350 into a
MGB?  I
> have

1.      You are stupid.  ;-)  (only if you did that)
2.      Some moron already has put a 454 into an MGB.

I kid you not, somewhere on this vast Internet this is a page and picture
of an MGB with a 454 in it...I found it a while ago, and I am sorry I
didn't save it :-(

I don't mind putting 300CI+ into an a "spare/junked/new" MGB shell, but
don't blame me when the car only drives straight.

Cheers,

Kai

Kai Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net, 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
Dialogue Internet - Intelligent Internet Solutions (Net Khan)

IRC: irc.voicenet.com, #inet-access (my nick: ActiveX or KMR)