Anti-Seize Lubricants

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Anti-Seize Lubricants
From: terry bettinger <tbett@tir.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 18:04:39 -0400
Posted not too long ago was info on copper based anti-seise compounds
which are supposed to protect to 1800` F. against rust galling,
corrosion,and seizing.  While in the process of ordering another 12 cans
for where I work, I noticed In the Graingers cat., a new item called
Nickel anti-seise lubricant recommended for applications exposed to
acids, chemicals,and temperatures to 2400`F.  Thought all you motor
builders might be interested.  Fel-Pro is the brand of this product and
Graingers is is a nationwide warehouse supply branch located in Flint
MI.  I think this is where I'm supposed to put the disclaimer of no gain
for the sale of this product.  Consider it done.

Terry