Re: Electrical Question

To: bill and penny meyer <pplusb@northlink.com>
Subject: Re: Electrical Question
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 1997 03:13:21 -0400
bill and penny meyer wrote:
> Lost all power, but not suddenly.  Pulling plug wires at the
> distributor, either of two will cause the engine to falter.

  I can also confirm this is usually carb. The car
is mostly running on one carb and two cylinders. You
can pull any of the others and it goes fine, one
of the "key" wires though causes it to die.

  Check that carb, especially the fuel delivery
line, the little gauze inside if installed, as well
as the obvious things like needles and jets and
floats.

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada