RE: My 'brake'

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: My 'brake'
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 14:53:00 -0700 (PDT)
That hole that you pluged is the wheap hole (sp?) which leaks water to show
you that the bearing seal is shot. Time for a "new" water pump. I would not
bother with stainless (I think you mean braided) brake lines. You won't be
able to see when they start to go and they are expensive, regular ones work
fine. I fear from reading the remainder of your post that you are teatering
on the edge of becoming a DPO. Come back! Don't go there! Don't give in to
the dark side! Throw away the JB weld and the mega copper gasket stuff...
Chris Reichle
creichle@nsc.msmail.miami.edu