Re: I think it's clutch time.....

To: Teacher122 <Teacher122@aol.com>
Subject: Re: I think it's clutch time.....
From: Eric Zambori <eaz@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 07:46:13 -0700
Replacing the transmission with one with overdrive is the best thing you
can do for your car.  I know of some one near Boston who has one from a
1972 MGB roadster with about 67,000 miles on it.  He still had it about
6 weeks ago when I last talked to him.  If you're interested, let me
know and I'll look up his phone number for you.  I think his asking
price is about $400.

Eric Zambori