Re: AA and RAC Badges, SU Choke setup

To: "Roger Bailey" <rnjbailey@gen-x.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: AA and RAC Badges, SU Choke setup
From: "Syd Saperstein" <tcsyd@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 14:55:43 -0700
I received an advert circular for british car accessories from I can't
remember who.  Anyway, they were selling old AA badges.  Their copy said
not to be alarmed if the badge was not perfect because they clean up used
ones.  The photo showed an authentic looking enough badge: silver and
yellow.  I looked around for the circular but have not found it yet.   When
I do, I'll send you the info or scan and send it via email.  Anyone else on
the list remember getting this brochure?
TTFN
TCSYD