Re: Going to and fro...

To: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@monmouth.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Going to and fro...
From: Gregory Kirk <gkirk@empirenet.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 19:16:52 -0800
Well for about 65 bucks you can get a membership in Triple a, and at least
her in California you have the plus option wich gives you 100 mile tows.  A
few miles over might cost a bit, but a hell of a lot less that hiring a
wrecker.  Check with your local AAA office.  Bsides AAA is a good thing to
have in any case.

Greg

At 12:14 AM 10/30/97 -0500, Benjamin Ruset wrote:
>Well, I'm still glowing from the purchase of my 78 B, but I have one small
>problem:
>
>I can't get it down by me!
>
>U-Haul has -nothing- in this area, and sounded pretty skeptical when I said
>that I was going to hitch the car to a Ford Ranger P/U. I'm considering
>paying a flatbed wrecker to get the car for me, but that's going to run me
>a lot of money (that I don't have - remember, I -am- a starving college
>student). I was hoping to get the car down by me by Saturday. The trip from
>where it is on Long Island to Long Branch, New Jersey is about 100 mi each
>way.
>
>What are my options at this point? Ideas?
>

>BEN RUSET - http://www.monmouth.com/~bruset
>78 MGB Roadster - 89 Mercury Cougar
>"If you gaze for a long time into an abyss,
> the abyss gazes also into you." - F.W. Nietzsche

"But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
 I have spread my dreams under your feet;
 Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."
                                  Yeats