Re: Women....

To: mganut@accucomm.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Women....
From: Teacher122@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 16:29:21 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-11-11 04:34:47 EST, mganut@accucomm.net writes:

<< While we are on the women thing,

 I was talking to a girl that I have had my eye on for a while now, and
 she noticed the NAMGAR sticker that I have on my rear window.  It
 aroused her curiosity, so I pulled out a copy of MGA! and showed her a
 picture of possibly the most beautiful car ever produced, a red 1960 MGA
 1600 roadster with wires.  It took me five minutes to convince her that
 the car was not a new model.  She loved it.  Then I showed her a picture
 of a Morgan 4/4.  She love it as well.

 Think she'll say no if I ask her to marry me???

 Cheers,
 Mike

As long as you look like a Morgan or a(n) MGA-no problem!
Tom Green
1979 MGB