Re: Women....

To: <TATERRY@aol.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Women....
From: "Syd Saperstein" <tcsyd@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 20:23:06 -0800
Terry, It's a vibration thing.  If we could get the four banger  to run
rough enough to shake the seats like a harley saddle it might help.  Also
the idea of an MG Outlaw type ( which seems to be some of the Harley
allure) somehow does not sound right. Kinda like Woody Allen as a
desperado.  Now for tattoos,.....
TTFN
TCSYD