Re: Women....

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Women....
From: Mike Hartley <mganut@accucomm.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 23:45:08 -0500
While we are on the women thing,

I was talking to a girl that I have had my eye on for a while now, and
she noticed the NAMGAR sticker that I have on my rear window.  It
aroused her curiosity, so I pulled out a copy of MGA! and showed her a
picture of possibly the most beautiful car ever produced, a red 1960 MGA
1600 roadster with wires.  It took me five minutes to convince her that
the car was not a new model.  She loved it.  Then I showed her a picture
of a Morgan 4/4.  She love it as well.

Think she'll say no if I ask her to marry me???

Cheers,
Mike